Friday, November 4, 2011

Free Fabulous Find Friday: 3D Ultrasound

I have the best find for any pregnant mom out there (if you live in Orange County, CA, that is)! Samsung Medison America trains techs on using their 3D ultra sound machines and always need mommies-to-be to volunteer. Just call 714.889.SONO and leave your name, phone number, & due date and they will call you back. I'm not getting anything for sharing this info; I just think it is one of the best free opportunties I've stumbled upon.
 I did it with both Lilly and new baby boy (sorry Iris). It is incredible. It takes awhile, but who doesn't want to watch their precious cargo in utero? You get to leave with a ton of pics, but the most amazing part is just watching the baby move in real time. Our little guy was sucking his thumb, stretching, kicking, smiling, flipping around, and playing with his boy parts. I could have stayed there all day... seriously!

2 comments:

  1. So cool! It's awesome you got to experience this, and for free nonetheless! James says he looks just like Dan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I had one done with my middle son and he looked just like he did on the screen. I couldn't believe it!

    ReplyDelete