Monday, January 30, 2012

Misc. Monday: Foxy Nursery Part 2

Every little boy needs antlers and a banjo in his room, right?

The hook is from Anthropologie and the pocket watch belonged to Dan's grandpa.

I purchased both the framed fox print and wall decal on Etsy.com. You can find details on my Pinterest page.

I painted the wall mural over 5 years ago, and was instructed by the family that I could not paint over it. This fox wall decal is the perfect color and scale to complement the wall and I could not be happier with him! 

This little book shelf filled with baby toys, books, family photos, and vintage find makes mama smile.
Here's a few more pictures of the baby's room. It is not complete, but well on its way. You can see part 1 here, and the inspration for the room here.

3 comments:

  1. I love how the fox on the wall turned out - perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wall mural is awesome, I agree with the family, you have to keep it. :)

    A few blog friends and I are hosting our first link party tomorrow to finish off the Imagine the Impossibilities Challenge, we go live at 7amET. Today I revealed my project for the challenge, a gallery wall with only one screw in the wall. I'd love if you could come by to check it out and link up! http://thespacebetweenblog.wordpress.com/2012/01/30/the-one-screw-gallery-wall-is-here/
    Karah @ thespacebetweenblog = your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the room. You are such a creative woman!

    ReplyDelete