Saturday, October 26, 2013

Sew Crafty:" What Does the Fox Say?" Sweatshirt


 


I saw a similar sweatshirt on Pinterest, and knew it was something I would enjoy making. I bought a hooded sweatshirt for the boy at Target and went to work. I drew my own fox pattern (making a few changes) and used scraps I had left over from Henry's fox quilt. The end result is adorable! It cost me $10 to make and was so much fun for me. I really enjoy the process of drawing out patterns for applique, and can't wait to get Hendricks into his new hoodie.

4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea! I love it, and want one for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle! This project is adorable - seriously! You are a genius for thinking it up! I just want to let you know that I featured your fox sweatshirt on my Favorite Finds post yesterday! When you have a chance, swing by and check it out! --> http://bit.ly/16POMm7 Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete