Saturday, March 29, 2014

Sew Crafty Saturday: Easter Has Arrived!


 





 
We Love Easter. When you think about it, it really is the most important holiday. Without the miracle of the Resurrection, Christmas would just be another little boy's birthday! I have gotten in the habit of decorating for every holiday and event, and my girls have gotten in the habit of asking me what comes next as soon as one celebration is over, so when the birthday party was put away, out came Easter. This year, I gave up Candy Crush for the Lent season. I don't always follow that tradition, but it really spoke to me this year, and even though it is silly, I felt like I was playing a little too much. I'm not going to lie, I miss it, but every time I think about playing, I thank Jesus for what he did on the cross. It's a simple reminder of the most beautiful thing!

2 comments:

  1. What's next? Never noticed your Fiesta pitchers before----I have one in Tangerine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh..Easter! Love all the handmade creative touches. I think we should have a sewing party and you can be the teacher.

    ReplyDelete