Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wee Ones Wednesday: FIVE

surprise!
 
make a wish.
 
sisterly love.

dance party.
 
more presents.


gift love.

only you would ask for party games.

beautiful, birthday girl.

      Dear Iris,
It's hard to believe you are already five! You have grown up so much this year, from a preschooler to a little lady. You are such a joy to be around. Your smile lights up the room. Your eyelashes go on for days, and your kind heart makes everyone want to be your friend. And you're funny... witty, smart funny! You have the ability to find things that go missing, and follow directions like a pro. Your teachers say you are quiet, yet strong; helpful and focused (and you are beginning to show your silly side).
When I tell you that I think you're tired because you are getting weepy, you reply "I many different feelings, Mom!" When you tell me you love me, you often say, "but I love Jesus more!" and I couldn't be more proud. I pray that you always love Jesus with faith like a child. We love you more than you can comprehend, and are proud to call you our daughter.
     Hugs and Kisses,
          Mommy
 

 

2 comments: