Wednesday, July 30, 2014







  In the midst of playdates, vacations, and kids' activities, Dan and I always have a long list of things we would like to accomplish in the summer, most of which we don't get to cross off before school starts up again. I am super excited about finishing up our family photo album from 2013. It has 110 pages (the max is 111), and 1000 pictures. I can't wait for it to come in the mail. My goal is to be able to do each month right after it happens, so I have two weeks to get to July of 2014.

I also redid the wall next to my sewing corner, My girlfriend gave me her grandma's vintage thread holder, and I absolutely love it. The area looks so much cleaner than it did before. Dan built me another bookshelf for our room too, along with the toy garage outside, and he is finishing up a Ball jar caddy for me. I'm planning on putting together a homework and craft station for the girls, since we will now have two kids in school. Yikes! 

2 comments:

  1. gettin' er done! you can do it. looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vintage look-----goes so well with books and sewing items.

    ReplyDelete