Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Frozen Sing-a-Long










 






We took the kids to the El Capitan Theater in Los Angeles last weekend. It was so much fun! Elsa came out on stage, it snowed bubbles, and we all sang along loudly. I got a bit weepy a few times. These moments make me realize just how precious time is. Since the kids were so well-behaved, and we never get downtown, Dan and I decided to visit the Grove after walking over to Grauman's Chinese Theatre. We ate lunch at the old Farmer's Market LA and the girls and I wanted to show Daddy just how magical the American Girl store is. I don't think he (or Henry) were very enchanted, but at least he got to see what all of the fuss is about. The girls showed him some things they want him to make for their dolls. On the way out, we picked up some famous Sprinkles cupcakes to enjoy after dinner that night. The day was a bit too much for the two littles, who passed out before we even got on the freeway. I call that a successful trip!


1 comment:

  1. looks and sounds like so much fun! i wonder if maddie is too old?

    ReplyDelete