Monday, November 24, 2014

Happiest Place on Earth















With three children and me working part time, the idea of going to Disneyland is not one that Dan and I have seriously entertained. BUT... last week, Dan's friend who plays in a band at CA Adventures offered to sign in our family! So we sent the girls to school like it was any other morning, only to check them out a few hours later. When Henry told them where we were going, the screams of joy could be heard from miles around. Disneyland is super magical around Christmastime and I couldn't help but cry a few times. The kids were sooo happy and sooo excited. Meeting up with my sister and my mom (who have pasess) was another surprise for our family. Henry fell asleep on our first time on "It's a Small World" and didn't wake up until after we saw Santa. We stayed till closing, watched the lights turn on, fireworks, and bubble snow. It could not have been a more perfect day!


1 comment:

  1. makes me want to go. luv iris' shirt btw. looks like a tourist! ha!

    ReplyDelete