Saturday, February 7, 2015

Hugs & Kisses






 
 

 
Here's a little glimpse of our home in February. Lilly says I am really improving in my chalkboard skills, and I love having past and present art projects displayed on their old crib mattress frame. We read tons of Valentine themed books throughout the month, and discuss how we can show kindness and love to those around us. I took the girls to get their pictures taken together after Iris was born, and have taken Valentine pictures ever since. Pulling these photos out of the February box brings me so much joy, and I'm glad I have stuck with it!

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Well, I must say you really outdid yourself this time. I've never seen so many, and varied Valentine decorations! The children must have a ball! Keep decorating, I love to see each holiday come alive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am thoroughly impressed with your chalkboard art!!! looks professional! great job!

    ReplyDelete