Saturday, April 18, 2015

Coloradao


 



 
 


 

 
Iris and I flew to Colorado to visit our wonderful friends last weekend. We ate yummy food, toured the community, shopped some flea markets, and visited their church and their new house. It was beautiful and relaxing. Iris was the perfect travelling companion. She loved the plane ride, and kept up through security and all the lines. I could not hold her hand on the many escalators in the Denver airport, and a sweet lady held her hand for me. We were greeted with kindness at every turn. Iris and Mia talked and laughed the whole way home from the airport. Listening to them made me a bit misty eyed. On the plane, Iris had said, "Mom, you know how me and Mia do Facetime on the phone? This is going to be much better!" Oh, how right she was!
 


3 comments:

  1. What a precious blog. Makes me tear up too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures and the sweet memories they represent. Thank you for coming - we can't wait to have you again! These girls are such a great examples of best friends. Mia and I are BOTH thankful for our Michael girls!

    ReplyDelete