Tuesday, April 28, 2015

First Dates




 









I love that my kids go to a school that gives them plenty of opportunities. I love that my daughters' first school dances will have been with their father. I love that he tells them they are beautiful, and that beauty comes from the inside. I love that he opens doors for them, and speaks to me respectfully. I love the way he loves us. I love that they have a father who is a wonderful husband. This post was supposed to be about how darling the father-daughter dance was, and how cute the girls looked, but it wound up being about their father, my husband, my love. You can tell the rest by looking at the pictures anyway...


3 comments:

  1. Good job Daddy! They look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg you are making me cry. Everything about this is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was a great post! i luv that daddy of theirs too!

    ReplyDelete