Thursday, April 9, 2015

He Is Risen Indeed!





 
We had some sweet friends over on Good Friday for pizza and egg decorating. It was fun, relaxed, and the perfect way to kick off our Spring break (Dan and mine, that is)! Henry would only use the orange dye. It was pretty hilarious; no one could get near his cup!








 
We went to church Saturday night, and the Easter bunny left his annual jelly bean trail to the kids' baskets Sunday morning. It was a peaceful morning. We made Resurrection rolls for the first time. We read John 15 about Jesus being placed in the tomb as we assembled them, and we read about the resurrection after they came out of the oven. It was a beautiful illustration for our littles, and I'm sure we will do it again next year.












 
Our parents came over for brunch and an egg hunt. Dan and I put coins in the plastic eggs, and the kids couldn't have been happier. We went to my dad's for the afternoon, topping off a perfect day celebrating Jesus's love and God's grace. I'm always humbled to remember the ultimate sacrifice made for a mess like me.

2 comments:

  1. good times. love iris standing inside the baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The redhead would definitely get fed my big dick until I explode onto her tummy

    ReplyDelete